TrendSource provides OnSite Inspection services for:
- Credit Bureaus
- Consumer Report and Background Screeners
- Financial Institutions: Appraisers & Mortgage Lenders
- FHA Lenders
- Debt Collection Entities
- Skip Tracing, Debtor and Fugitive Recovery Companies
Our OnSite Inspection types include:
- Physical OnSite Inspections
- Occupancy Verifications
- FHA Lender Branch Inspections
- Due Diligence Inspections
- Repo Inspections
- I-9 Inspections
- Property Site Inspections: Property Condition Reports
Coverage & Turnaround Times
TrendSource provides 100% coverage throughout the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic.
We have a proven track record of exceptionally quick turnaround times, frequently receiving client feedback that TrendSource remains unrivaled in the industry. Excelling in this area requires exceptional field coverage and a dedicated team of professionals.
Once an OnSite Inspection is ordered, our goal is to have the inspection assigned and the first call placed to the contact (when applicable) within 4 hours. The Field Agent assigned to that inspection is required to have a flexible schedule, so they can accommodate the contact's schedule and complete the inspection as soon as possible. The progress of each inspection is tracked individually and supported by an experienced and dedicated account team.
Professional OnSite Inspectors
TrendSource has a proprietary database of highly skilled and certified Field Agents, many of whom have been executing OnSite Inspections for the better part of a decade. All Field Agents go through the following process prior to executing an OnSite Inspection:
- Annual Background Check (100% - Documented)
- Standard Field Agent screening, training, and certification
- OnSite Inspection Professionalism Certification
- Detailed program specific instruction determined by inspection/audit type
To ensure Field Agents are meeting our standards, they are evaluated on quality, knowledge, timeliness, and professionalism for every inspection, which factor into a rating. A combination of our internal quality assurance process along with feedback from contacts (when applicable) in the form of post-inspection surveys are used to calculate this rating.
Quality Review Process
While we do everything in our power to provide Field Agents with the necessary tools and instruction to perform optimally, we understand that mistakes are bound to happen, so each report is hand-reviewed by our in-house Quality Assurance Team to guarantee the highest precision.
Two verifications are simultaneously documented by the Field Agent – a written inspection and a visual (photographed) inspection, and part of the TrendSource Quality Review Process is to compare these inspections, confirming that they reflect and complement each other.
TrendSource offers a variety of industry-leading ordering, tracking, and reporting solutions with two primary options:
- Secure Reporting Portal: We're committed to providing clients with a user-friendly portal that allows for easy ordering/tracking of inspection progress and management of inspection results.
- Web Service: We also support many of our larger clients with integrated reporting solutions that push and pull data between systems. Our integrated reporting solutions have proven to significantly reduce administrative processing and operational costs, which further reduces overall turnaround times by eliminating lag time between orders being manually entered into the system.